A little about me...
I was raised on the beautiful island of St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands.
Family history and genealogy intrigued me as a young girl so my first experience with the digital world was a blog about the island's past called, Vintage Virgin Islands.
After writing and reseaching over 300 stories, I was hooked.
I started learning how to publish books, create printables and sell print-on-demand products.
Now I teach entrepreneurs, especially coaches and course creators, how to:
- Publish books on Amazon's platform
Design printables for the Etsy marketplace, and
- Create products for a Shopify e-commerce store
There are so many amazing products you can create from a PDF!
My First Program
Recently, after I enrolled in an online course by marketing expert, Amy Porterfield, I showed her fellow students the digital planner system I designed to organize all the worksheets we received.
Over 200 of her students loved it!
That's when I had the idea for the PDF TO PLANNER™ program! 💡
- All the lessons were organized and searchable on my iPad, so I never felt overwhelmed or frustrated by all the worksheets.
- Imagine all the toner ink and paper I saved!
- Plus, I didn’t have to punch holes in all the pages and lug the heavy binder around.
- I simply popped my iPad into my purse and headed to the coffee shop to work on my lessons. ☕️
Your students or clients are going to find digital workbooks just as fascinating!>>LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PDF TO PLANNER™ PROGRAM